The Praetura EIS Growth Fund is open to advised clients, high-net-worth investors and self-certified sophisticated investors.
Are you a financial adviser, managing investments on behalf of a client? If so, please use our dedicated adviser form.
- The Praetura EIS Growth Fund Investor Memorandum
- The Praetura EIS Growth Fund Brochure
- The Praetura EIS Growth Fund Application Form
- The Praetura EIS Growth Fund Key Information Document
Complete the form below
Press ‘submit’ to receive an email with links to the Fund documentation. You will also be redirected to a page where you can download each file.
Certified High Net Worth Investor
- You have had, throughout the previous financial year, an annual income to the value of £100,000 or more*.
- You have held, throughout the previous financial year, net assets to the value of £250,000 or more**.
Self-certified Sophisticated Investor
- You are a member of a network or syndicate of business angels, and have been so for at least the past six months.
- You have made more than one investment in an unlisted company in the last two years.
- You are working, or have worked in the past two years, in a professional capacity in the private equity sector, or in the provision of finance for small and medium enterprises.
- You have, in the past two years, been a director of a company with an annual turnover of at least £1m.
** Net assets do not include the property which is your primary residence or any money raised through a loan secured on that property; any rights of yours under a qualifying contract of insurance within the meaning of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Regulated Activities) Order 2001; any benefits (in the form of pensions or otherwise) which are payable on the termination of your service or on your death or retirement and to which you are (or your dependants are), or may be, entitled; or any withdrawals from your pensions savings (except where the withdrawals are used directly for income in retirement).