The Praetura EIS Growth Fund.
We seek to raise £30m a year for the Praetura EIS Growth Fund. Via the Fund, we aim to provide investors with meaningful capital growth from exciting, early-stage, businesses in North and across the UK.
About the Fund.
We seek to back exceptional management teams with demonstrable traction in exciting markets, where we can add more than money.
The Fund will deploy the capital into a diversified portfolio of EIS-eligible early-stage businesses, typically investing between £1-3m in each company.
- Two soft-closes per year
- Diversification across sector and stage of business
- Frequent, honest and clear investor communications
- A proven investment strategy delivered by an experienced team
- A meaningful, hands-on partnership with the businesses we invest in
We seek to invest predominantly in the North of England, leveraging our specialist expertise in the region.
More than money.
We actively use our experience, network and resource to help portfolio businesses scale.
Strong track record.
Praetura has invested over £50m in early-stage businesses over the past nine years.
You can receive a copy of our Information Memorandum, Brochure, Application Form and Key Information Document by completing the form on our documentation page.
The Praetura EIS Growth Fund has been reviewed by independent research providers. Copies of their findings are accessible below.
MJ Hudson Allenbridge:
Soft Close Dates
The fund will soft-close on the following dates:
- 30th September 2020
- 31st February 2021
- 31st June 2021
- 30th November 2021
If you’re interested in learning more about the fund and how we invest in some of UK’s brightest and most promising young businesses, we’ll be delighted to help. Contact a member of the team here:
- Jonathan Prescott – email@example.com – 07710 087636
- Sandra Corcoran (Yorkshire)- firstname.lastname@example.org – 07394 565758
- Stephen Green (North West)- email@example.com – 07838 506800
- Mike Mannion (National) – firstname.lastname@example.org – 07816 860906